Some of the best events on offer this Easter in Sussex
PUBLISHED: 16:05 09 April 2019 | UPDATED: 09:18 23 April 2019
Celebrate the joy of spring in Sussex this month. We round up some of the best Easter 2019 events
Why not try something a bit different and head down to Fontwell Park Racecourse for a day full of fun. The kids will be spoilt for choice with a selection of free entertainment and activities, including the famous Easter Egg Hunt and you can watch 7 races up close to all the action.
More than 70 stalls selling Easter and spring creations in aid of St Barnabas House at the Charmandean in Worthing. Open 10.30am to 4pm.
Bolney Wine Estate are holding vineyard trails over the Easter weekend as well as running a Easter-themed brunch menu.
A fun day out with all the family with Easter crafts, games, merchandise and a raffle.
Easter Egg Hunts
Get out and about in Sussex this Easter and take the kids along to one of these fantastic egg hunts! Click here for our full guide.
Open Gardens - Sunday 1 April
• Great Dixter House, Gardens & Nurseries TN31 6PH - 19 April
• The Armoury TN36 4EL - 20 April
• Cleveland Place TN36 4ED - 20 April
• King's Leap TN36 4HU - 20 April
• Periteau House TN36 4EA - 20 April
• Rye View TN36 4JY - 20 April
• The Well House TN36 4EL - 20 April
• Winchelsea's Secret Gardens TN36 4EJ - 20 April
• The Old Vicarage RH20 4AS - 22 April
Full details at www.ngs.org.uk
Looking for a chocolate treat this Easter? Look no further than these Sussex-based chocolatiers. Click here for our full guide.
• What's on in Sussex this month - We round up some of the best events and things to do across Sussex this month