Fab new horse event at the South of England Showground
PUBLISHED: 11:28 14 April 2015 | UPDATED: 13:04 14 April 2015
Your Horse Magazine and Your Horse Live is launching a brand new horse event at the South of England Showground on 25 – 26 April 2015.
Total Confidence Live event is aimed at local riders of all levels who are eager for information and advice on all things equestrian and how they can become more confident in and out of the saddle.
There is so much on offer for a fun packed day, visitors can look forward to:
• Exciting live demonstrations in the main indoor arena and the outdoor Parelli arena from top horse behaviourists Jason Webb, Melanie Watson and 4-Star Parelli professional Lyla Cansfield.
• Bringing their own horse to take part in expert riding clinics taught by world class trainers in dressage, cross-country and show jumping - learn with your own horse!
• Visiting the Rescue Village to meet amazing horses and ponies in need of forever homes from charities World Horse Welfare and the RSPCA.
Learning lifesaving, money saving and top turnout tips in the Horse Care Village with:
• Expert stage talks
• Live practical demos on real horses
• Horse Answers – where visitors can have 1-2-1 chats with the experts
Wth over 100 fabulous shopping stands they can grab themselves a bargain and stock up on all their horsey essentials (and some cheeky non essentials) for the season.
For more information visit www.totalconfidencelive.co.uk
To book tickets visit www.totalconfidencelive.co.uk/tickets