10 of the best views in Sussex: Vote for your favourite
PUBLISHED: 14:34 22 January 2018
Whether it’s taking a look along the seafront on a sunny day or across the downs from Ditchling Beacon, Sussex is not short of stunning views. Here are some of our favourites...
1. The one from the top of Mount Caburn
2. Couldn’t really leave out Ditchling Beacon, could we?
3. Or Devil’s Dyke...
4. We think Seven Sisters probably deserves a place here...
5. The starling murmurations over the West Pier are a sight to behold
6. Heading west, we could pick any photo of Arundel and it would be worthy of a spot
7. Cissbury Ring at dusk
8. The Ouse Valley Viaduct is quite an iconic Sussex view
9. We almost forgot Mermaid Street
10. On the off chance we missed your favourite view, how about this one of the whole county from Tim Peake?
Which view is your favourite?
Enjoy this feature? Take a look at this...
• What we love about Sussex from A to Z - We’ve journeyed through Sussex from A to Z to show how great this part of the world is…