Here's what features inside the May 2019 issue of Sussex Life
PUBLISHED: 09:55 18 April 2019
This edition of Sussex Life features all the local ingredients to make this month special
Buy online at buyamag.co.uk/Sussex
Subscribe online at subscriptionsave.co.uk/Sussex
This month's Sussex Life magazine includes:
• 79 year-old triathlete Daphne Belt
• An all-Sussex final at the snooker World Championships?
• Thriller author Jacqueline Winspear
• The history and secrets of Hove
• Bassist Guy Pratt
• The story of the River Ouse
• A Sussex walk at Iping and Stedham Commons
• Lewes-based artist Adele Gibson on her arctic art
• Events and things to do across Sussex this May
• Meet the chef: Jamie Bailey at The Royal Oak
• Olly Smith on his favourite Sussex tipples
• The food links between France and Sussex
• Trying Park House Hotel and Spa's new wellness treatments
• What it's like to live in West Chiltington
• Comedian Mark Steel on his love for Sussex
• Plus more style, fashion and property news/views
• Things to do in Sussex this weekend - Great things to do in Sussex this weekend: art exhibitions, walks, concerts, theatre, places to visit and other events and ideas.
• Eating out in Sussex - best restaurants - Whether you're looking for fine dining, pub food, a romantic meal for 2 or a taste of something from further afield, eating out in Sussex really has something for everyone. Here's our guide to the best local restaurants and pubs.