Win tickets to The Chocolate Festival at Brighton Dome Corn Exchange
PUBLISHED: 16:46 13 February 2014 | UPDATED: 09:44 18 February 2014
On Saturday March 29 and Sunday March 30, The Chocolate Festival returns to Brighton.
This year, as well as a new location, it will be at the Brighton Dome Corn Exchange, it will have a completely new range of indulgent things to do.
Open from 10am to 6pm both days, the festival has been completely re-thought to offer an utterly unique visitor experience. It’s a chance for chocoholics to not only discover the best and newest artisan chocolates, but also to indulge their senses in Britain’s first celebration of its kind. This year it includes the following new elements:
· Tasting Lounge with Seventy%: Thrill your taste buds on a journey of discovery guided by world-renowned chocolate expert Martin Christy.
· The Cocoa Spa with Hotel Chocolat: Soothe your senses with luxurious cocoa butter beauty treatments.
· The Chocolate Café: Kick back and relax with your friends while you sip the creamiest hot chocolate in town.
· Brownie Trail: Join the fun quest to hunt down the best ever chocolate brownie.
· Health Zone: Try delicious free-from and raw chocolate and discover its many surprising health benefits.
· The Chocolate Market: Discover Britain’s top artisan chocolate companies all conveniently showcased under one roof.
It’s an amazing and decadent day out with friends or family. So book your tickets now!
Prices for the festival are:
· General Admission - £5.00
· Tasting Ticket - includes general admission, the Best Brownie Ever trail and one session at The Tasting Lounge - £15.00
Visit the festival website at www.festivalchocolate.co.uk to book tickets.
Sussex Life have teamed up with The Chocolate Festival to celebrate its return to Brighton, we are giving you the chance to win 1 of 10 pairs of entry tickets and 1 of 5 pairs of tasting tickets.
The ticket prizes will be valid for one day of the festival.
To be in with a chance of winning these tickets simply answer the following question:
Who wrote the famous book Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?
E-mail your answer along with your name and address and contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please make sure you include Chocolate Festival competition in the subject).
Closing date 15th March 2014.
You will be notified of your prize two weeks before The Chocolate Festival comes to Brighton and you will be able to pick up your tickets at the venue on the day that you go.