Win an annual family pass to Sea Life Brighton worth £152
PUBLISHED: 16:01 04 July 2016 | UPDATED: 16:01 04 July 2016
Â© Julia Claxton 2016
Sea Life Brighton has teamed up with Disney Pixar to enable its visitors this summer to share the excitement of Finding Dory
Special Disney Pixar Finding Dory events will be hosted from 16 July to 11 September. Visitors will be led on an interactive trail inspired by one of the new Disney Pixar movie’s star sea creatures Hank (voice of Ed O’Neill), a cantankerous octopus (who is actually a septopus!)
To celebrate, Sea Life Brighton is offering Sussex Life readers the chance to win an annual pass for a family of four, worth £152!
The world’s oldest operating aquarium, open to visitors for more than 140 years, Sea Life Brighton is home to more than 3,500 creatures including sharks, turtles, seahorses, rays and an anaconda.
Highlights include feeding demonstrations throughout the day, an interactive rock pool and the fantastic 360-degree ocean tunnel.
For further information, please visit www.visitsealife.com/brighton.
For a chance to win, send your answer to the question below, as well as a contact number to email@example.com with ‘Sea Life Brighton’ in the subject line. Competition closes on Sunday 31 July.
Q. Sea Life Brighton has launched a series of events inspired by which Disney Pixar film?
A: Finding Nemo | B: Finding Hank | C: Finding Dory | D: Finding Marlin
Terms and conditions
1. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The Prize will automatically be void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the Prize for value. Photocopies will not be accepted.
2. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, or on the day of any special event at the Attraction.
3. The Prize must be redeemed within 12 months of issue. After this time the Prize will be invalid.
4. The Prize remains the property of Merlin Entertainments (Sealife) Limited (Merlin) and Merlin reserves the right to take possession of the Prize at any time and for any reason.
5. Features and/or creatures shown on the competition materials are not necessarily available at the Attraction.
6. The Attraction reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of its facilities including removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including overcapacity.
7. The Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the Attraction available at www.visitsealife.com which also contains details of the Attraction’s opening times and operating calendar.