Sussex Life August 2018 – Out in shops and to buy online
PUBLISHED: 10:34 23 July 2018 | UPDATED: 10:34 23 July 2018
This edition of Sussex Life features all the local ingredients to make this month special
Buy online at buyamag.co.uk/Sussex
Subscribe online at subscriptionsave.co.uk/Sussex
Also on sale this month is Volume V of our pictorial guide to the county: A Celebration of Sussex Life (pictured above). Subscribers can purchase their copy here. You can also buy online here, or in store for free alongside our August issue.
Highlights of this month’s Sussex Life include:
• A Celebration of Sussex Life Awards 2018 - Meet the sponsors
• Inspirational musical figurehead Nicolas Chisholm
• The history of Hastings
• Camilla Hickish in her first horse race in front of 25,000 people
• Sarah C Ridley at Oakwood West Estate
• Sussex walk around Rottingdean
• Arundel Gallery Art Trail celebrating 30 years
• Q&A with producer James Weisz
• Jess Vallance on her new book series
• The best events on offer this August
• Restaurant review: The Crab & Lobster in Sidlesham
• Summer activites for all the family
• What it’s like to live in Alfriston
• Plus more fashion, style and property news/views
• Things to do in Sussex this weekend - Great things to do in Sussex this weekend: art exhibitions, walks, concerts, theatre, places to visit and other events and ideas.
• Eating out in Sussex - best restaurants - Whether you’re looking for fine dining, pub food, a romantic meal for 2 or a taste of something from further afield, eating out in Sussex really has something for everyone. Here’s our guide to the best local restaurants and pubs.