Sussex Life magazine March 2017 – out in shops and to buy online
10:45 16 February 2017
This edition of Sussex Life features all the local ingredients to make this month special
BUY online at buyamag.co.uk/Sussex
SUBSCRIBE online at subscriptionsave.co.uk/Sussex
Highlights of this month’s Sussex Life include:
• Celebration of Sussex Life Awards 2017 - Voting open!
• Brighton children’s author Liz Pichon
• Liam Francis on returning to Brighton to dance with Rambert in Ghost Dances
• Eleanor Farjeon and her indelible mark on the Downs
• The challenges facing the Sussex countryside in the coming years
• Julie Hill on receiving a British Citizen Award
• Duncan Hall takes a tour of Brighton Museum
• Local charities that need your help
• The story of Dame Vera Lynn’s new album and BBC documentary
• Sussex walk around Bodiam
• Brighton-based Sharon Duggal and her debut novel
• Events and things to do across Sussex this March
• The revolution of Worthing’s restaurant culture
• Your chance to win two cases of 24 beers from Bedlam Brewery
• 5 of the best Sussex wine bars
• Visiting Flint Barn Restaurant in Berwick
• Seeing a hidden delight in Cissbury
• What it’s like to live in Horsham
• Plus more gardening, property and style news/views
Each month we love to see reader’s photos. Upload your #SussexSnaps to www.sussexlife.co.uk/photos, share them on Facebook or tweet them to us @sussexlifemag. You may see your photo in the next edition of Sussex Life!
• Things to do in Sussex this weekend - Great things to do in Sussex this weekend: art exhibitions, walks, concerts, theatre, places to visit and other events and ideas.
• Eating out in Sussex - best restaurants - Whether you’re looking for fine dining, pub food, a romantic meal for 2 or a taste of something from further afield, eating out in Sussex really has something for everyone. Here’s our guide to the best local restaurants and pubs.