Sussex Life magazine October 2017 – out in shops and to buy online
PUBLISHED: 13:06 22 September 2017
This edition of Sussex Life features all the local ingredients to make this month special
BUY online at buyamag.co.uk/Sussex
SUBSCRIBE online at subscriptionsave.co.uk/Sussex
Highlights of this month’s Sussex Life include:
• Celebration of Sussex Life Awards 2017 - The final countdown!
• Goodbye Christopher Robin exploring the influence of Ashdown Forest
• The East Sussex wood turned into a wildlife haven
• The history of Chichester
• The 15th century cottage containing devices to protect it from witchcraft
• The long journey of Ned Bigham’s music
• Sussex walk around Graffham and Lavington Commons
• Shoreham artist Kathryn Matthews
• Brighton comic artist Joe Decie
• Events and things to do in Sussex this month
• Restaurant review: Bill’s in Lewes
• 5 of the best Halloween products
• Award-winning interior designer Clare Pascoe
• What it’s like to live in Crowborough
• Plus more property, fashion, style and gardening news/views
Each month we love to see reader’s photos. Upload your #SussexSnaps to www.sussexlife.co.uk/photos, share them on Facebook or tweet them to us @sussexlifemag. You may see your photo in the next edition of Sussex Life!
• Things to do in Sussex this weekend - Great things to do in Sussex this weekend: art exhibitions, walks, concerts, theatre, places to visit and other events and ideas.
• Eating out in Sussex - best restaurants - Whether you’re looking for fine dining, pub food, a romantic meal for 2 or a taste of something from further afield, eating out in Sussex really has something for everyone. Here’s our guide to the best local restaurants and pubs.