Sussex Life magazine June 2017 – out in shops and to buy online
PUBLISHED: 10:04 18 May 2017 | UPDATED: 10:04 18 May 2017
This edition of Sussex Life features all the local ingredients to make this month special
BUY online at buyamag.co.uk/Sussex
SUBSCRIBE online at subscriptionsave.co.uk/Sussex
Highlights of this month’s Sussex Life include:
• Celebration of Sussex Life Awards 2017 - Voting open!
• David Henty: A glimpse into a forgers world
• Actor Susan Jameson’s new writing career
• 21 ways to put a smile on your face in Sussex
• Lennox Cato gives us the inside story on Antiques Roadshow’s popularity
• 5 Sussex pub walks
• Fetes and festivals in Sussex this summer
• South of England Show celebrating its 50th anniversary
• Martine McDonagh on her third novel
• Events and things to do in Sussex this June
• 5 of the best mobile bars in Sussex
• Restaurant review: Samphire in East Wittering
• The therapy dog helping out at Peter Gladwin School
• Ceramic artist Kay Aplin on turning her home into an exhibition space
• What it’s like to live in Bognor
• Michael Foster talks to us about his shrieval year
• Plus more property, gardening, style, food and drink news/views
Each month we love to see reader’s photos. Upload your #SussexSnaps to www.sussexlife.co.uk/photos, share them on Facebook or tweet them to us @sussexlifemag. You may see your photo in the next edition of Sussex Life!
• Things to do in Sussex this weekend - Great things to do in Sussex this weekend: art exhibitions, walks, concerts, theatre, places to visit and other events and ideas.
• Eating out in Sussex - best restaurants - Whether you’re looking for fine dining, pub food, a romantic meal for 2 or a taste of something from further afield, eating out in Sussex really has something for everyone. Here’s our guide to the best local restaurants and pubs.