3 simple summer cocktail recipes from Five Valleys Cordials
PUBLISHED: 09:58 01 August 2016 | UPDATED: 10:31 01 August 2016
Impress your summer party guests or create exotic summer coolers with these fruity fusion cocktail recipes from Five Valleys Cordials. Full of natural fruit flavours, these well-travelled cordials reinvoke your summer holidays, in a glass! Available in three unique flavours; exotic Pomegranate & Rose, zesty Lemon & Mint and sun-drenched Peach & Lychee.
Grab a bargain this August in Waitrose and buy two bottles of Five Valleys Cordials for just £5 instead of the normal £3.25 per bottle. Offer available until 23 August 2016.
Lemon & Mint Classic Mojito - The classic Mojito, made simple. Full of zing, freshness and so satisfying. Made with Five Valleys Lemon & Mint Cordial.
• Glass: High Tumbler or Kilner glass
• 25ml Five Valleys Lemon & Mint Cordial
• 25ml White Rum
• Soda water
• Fresh mint leaves
• Select your glass & add your measure of Lemon & Mint Cordial, white rum and top with chilled soda water & ice (crushed or cubes it’s up to you)
• Decorate with a few sprigs of mint on the top or muddle the mint down further into the glass
Turkish Delight - A middle eastern inspired, fragrant cocktail. Pleasing to the eye! Made with Five Valleys Pomegranate & Rose Cordial.
• Glass: High Tumbler or Kilner Glass
• 25ml Five Valleys Pomegranate & Rose Cordial
• 25ml Vodka
• Large squeeze of lime
• Lemonade or tonic water
• Pomegranate seeds to decorate
• In a cocktail shaker, shake the Pomegranate & Rose Cordial, vodka, large squeeze of lime with a few cubes of ice. Keep shaking until lovely & cold
• Strain into your desired glass, top up with lemonade or tonic water & ice
• Decorate with pomegranate seeds to impress your guests
Tropical Promise - A fruity, zingy and punchy tropical cocktail. Simple to make. Made with Five Valleys Peach & Lychee Cordial.
• Glass: Highball
• 50ml Five Valleys Peach & Lychee Cordial
• 25ml Dark Rum
• Jamaican Ginger Beer
• Pour the Peach & Lychee Cordial and dark rum over ice into your highball glass, then top up with Jamaican Ginger Beer
• Decorate with peach or lychee for that extra special look